Wednesday, August 28, 2013

18 July 2013

@LuluRobsten - Code Mother Fucking 13 #bestemailever



18 July 2013



@LuluRobsten  @_loredanaP_ - Cryptic egg ;)



Meaning of Code 13: This information, of or relating to political strategy, is meant to be kept top secret, private, and on the down low


Still really curious about these tweets. My mind keeps changing about what she meant by this from;

1) Rob and Kristen

2) Lulu possibly getting first viewing of Rob's ad for Dior


3) The visit from Rob to Kristen's house...although the photos taken were from his return back from Canada so it had to be something prior to this...unless the photos were taken prior to the 18th and were only released upon his return (?)


4) Also if Lulu received an email in regards to Rob and Kristen, then wouldn't other media outlets receive something similar? Yet some are still going down the ex gf / bf route....I'm pretty sure they would've reported about knowing Rob and Kristen were back if they received an email similar to what Lulu received....although I do admit, some media outlets have left the door open for a reconciliation (they still don't know shit)

5) What the hell does Lulu do? And who does she work for? 


Been reading a lot of peoples thought's on what Code 13 might possibly mean? I came across a forum under the name of "Knotted Up RK" and thought it would have some sane people...turns out I was wrong!! A couple of people especially one under the name of "Sasha"& "HKN" have proclaimed that they know for a FACT what Code 13 is. They don't!!! FACT!

From my understanding they've come up w/ things on the bases of what they believe & have lied about knowing things, giving people false hope is so, so wrong! I do know that when Lulu mentioned the above tweets, that they begged for her to follow them (Sash & someone under the twitter monikor Windswept or something) on twitter, in the hopes that she'll tell them what she knew...and she didn't. Now they're telling everyone that Lulu has told them, but they won't say what she said. But she didn't say anything to anyone...especially those two. I tried calling them out on their board but Sasha blocked me lol...

They (sasha and her minions) have come to the conclusion that Rob and Kristen are working together w/ Popsugar or TMZ, I forget which media outlet, to release pictures when Rob and Kristen are all good and ready!?! HUH??? From following both Rob and Kristen, they have got to be the LAST two people to ever work something out w/ any media outlet (but idk). Apparently they have pictures that are to be released soon but only on Rob and Kristen's terms....Fucking A!! This sort of delusional talk is right up there w/ the PR talk...so, so fucked up!!

I wonder if the Code 13 had ANYTHING to do w/ Rob and Kristen? I wonder if the constant questions throwin at them by the Papps about each other have anything to do w/ what the papps having seen together on Kristen's property? I wonder why TMZ is still calling them a couple when everyone else is saying they've broken up....I wonder, I wonder, I wonder....


No comments:

Post a Comment