Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A couple of things I'm curious about....The new ring and the watch







First on the Watch...when I saw her wear it at the airport on her way to Paris, it kind of made me feel a  little bit curious. Now I have NO IDEA who that watch belongs to...it could possibly be hers or someone else or Rob's. The only reason why I was so curious about it was because she wore that same watch on her way to TIFF along w/ her gold ring, cartier bracelet and necklace as well as when she was in Paris for the Balenciaga dinner in 2012.

Now everyone knows what happened in 2012, I ain't going into detail AT ALL, but it was obvious that she wanted people to know that she was still very much together w/ Rob. And the jewellery & shirt kind of made it obvious that they were. But the watch....did that watch also belong to him? Or did she just happen to wear it cause she needed to know the time.




The watch I think is a little bit too big for her, yet I've read that Kristen likes to wear large things...boys gears. That can possibly be a watch that was given to her or she bought for herself, or like I said, could possibly belong to someone else. Yet I'm not quite sure if that is even a male or females watch. You can never see the front of that watch, so I'm not quite sure!

IF that's a BIG IF, that watch does belong to Rob then I think it was a subtle sign like her wearing her ring, bracelet & necklace on her way to TIFF that her and Rob were back together? Talking? Working things out? Who knows...????

Now onto the ring. The brand of the ring is also unknown, it first came to light when Kristen was leaving for Paris Fashion Week. She wore it on her way through LAX and had people curious about who gave it to her, me included. At first glance, you can't really make out the design and it's hard to figure out if there is diamonds or what not encrusted on it. She is constantly wearing that ring now, like she does the other ring which was given to her by her best friend Suzie (i'm so sad that I know all of this)...any who...People (esp. those *coughsashcouch* on the knotted/knutty board) proclaim that it's DEFINITELY from Rob.

NO ONE KNOWS!!!!

I initially thought that it may have been gifted to her by Rob, but then I also realise that her mother and father like to wear a lot of rings as well. It could possibly be from them. The ring is not your normal, girly ring. It's a very antique looking and when you google antique rings, similar rings show up. Wether its a cheap ring Kristen bought for herself, or a ring given to her by her mother/father or friends or even Rob. We don't know!! I'm still very curious about it though. She wears it a lot that's all i'm saying...


No comments:

Post a Comment